Bohemiana is rhapsody for your home. Here’s to the misfits and the rebels, the rule-breakers, the square pegs in the round holes, the ones who see things differently. Bohemiana is a collection that’s just as unique as you. Channel your inner bohemian self with a furniture line that’s part industrial, part distressed and 100% avant garde.
A Pouffe, from the 19th century French term for something that is "puffed out", is smaller in size than an ottoman and is used as a small cushioned seat. Pouffes are normally covered entirely in fabric, and are essentially a large, hard cushion with no legs visible.
Dia 15” | H – 16”
Fabric upholstery with MS inner frame
- No warranty of the fabric, leatherette.
- Natural wood polish, grains shall vary in each product.
- Accessories shown in the image are only for representation and are not part of the product.
- Depending on your screen settings and resolution on your device there may be a slight variance in fabric color and wood polish of the image and actual product.
- Furniture having intricate hand-painted details are individual unique pieces and may have slight distinctions and variance between the picture and actual product.