Showcasing the beauty of natural materials, our coffee table pairs seamless white Carrara marble with well-grained planks of solid American ash. Artisans hone the unsealed stone to bring out the exceptionally subtle veining that makes each piece unique. The wood's deep amber stain lends warm contrast.
- 52"L x 40"W x 16"H.
- Expertly handcrafted by master furniture builders.
- Topped with lightly veined white Carrara marble, which is meticulously honed and left unsealed.
- Base is made of kiln-dried solid American ash with warm amber stain.
- Lower shelf offers generous open storage.
- Exposed mortise-and-tenon joinery adds strength and distinctive detail.
- Sealed with protective satin-finish lacquer.
- Variations in the color and veining of the marble and wood make every table unique.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service
- Overall: 52"L x 40"W x 16"H
- Top thickness: .75"
- Clearance under table top: 15.25"
- Lower shelf: 52"L x 40"W
- Legs: 10"W x 1"D x 15.25"H
- Weight capacity: 214 lb.
- Weight: 203 lb.
- white Carrara marble
- solid American ash wood
- 4-5 weeks
- No warranty of the fabric, leatherette.
- Natural wood polish, grains shall vary in each product.
- Accessories shown in the image are only for representation and are not part of the product.
- Depending on your screen settings and resolution on your device there may be a slight variance in fabric color and wood polish of the image and actual product.
- Furniture having intricate hand-painted details are individual unique pieces and may have slight distinctions and variance between the picture and actual product.